- Title: Communications Strategist
- Hometown: Metairie, Louisiana
- Education: B.A. in Mass Communication and a minor in Political Science from Loyola University New Orleans
- Favorite mantra/motto: “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.”
- Favorite quote: “If you don’t like what they’re saying, change the conversation.” –Peggy Olson, Mad Men
- Favorite philanthropic moment: Coming together with my friends and the community to collect and package more than 300 toiletry bags for New Orleans women’s shelter residents. The people of New Orleans are always so willing to help, despite everything they’ve been through.