From event logistics to promotions, Gambel Communications works to make events strategic and memorable. Gambel Communications is the go-to special events agency, whether a client is holding a gala, groundbreaking, conference, press conference or fun run in New Orleans, Metairie, the Northshore or beyond. We work with you to determine your needs and scope of service, and our involvement can range from turnkey to handling a single element.
Special Events Services Include:
- Event Design: From overall theme to picking floral arrangements, Gambel Communications has the experience and the connections to turn your vision into a reality.
- Invitations and Guest List: One of the most essential elements to a successful event is having the right people in attendance. Gambel Communications has its finger on the pulse of the area and works hand-in-hand with each client to ensure that all essential individuals
are invited to an event.
- Vendor Coordination: Gambel Communications has established relationships with a myriad of professional service vendors throughout the region. From linens to invitations to sound and lighting, Gambel Communications has vendors on speed dial.
- Event Publicity: Media outreach prior to an event increases attendance, while simultaneously raising general awareness about a client organization and its mission. Gambel Communications conducts strategic media outreach to ensure that the desired message reaches the ideal event attendees.
- Photographers: Gambel’s staff works each organization to develop a shot list of high profile attendees and coordinates with society photographers before, during and after the event to ensure they obtain relevant, high quality images.
- Speaker & Agenda Coordination: Gambel Communications works with each client team to identify and confirm appropriate speakers for the event, providing them with the right talking points to make the organization shine.
Notable and award-winning events include:
- Bonefish Grill Metairie’s Grand Opening – View Case Study
- Award-winning New Orleans Bike to Work Day – View Case Study
- Mini Golf Returns to New Orleans with City Park’s City Putt – View Case Study
- GiveNOLA Day 2014 – View Case Study
- Beignet Fest 2016 – View Case Study